Dear Sprig, I want to get a worm farm, but the only location I have in our garden is right next to our bedroom window – I’m worried the farm will attract flies, and worse, smell like something died!! Is it OK to have a worm farm so close to the living space? Thanks! Wigglz
A while back myself and Sons went on a mission to get worm composters. After chatting to a couple of people we decided it sounded like too much of a mission, but I’ve just discovered the website of a Durban (Westville and Umgeni) based company that supply cheap and easy to use earthworm farm kits. […]
Every Clivia Miniata I have planted in our garden has been slowly but surely eaten alive by worms. It is the most distressing thing to see such a lush green plant being slowly destroyed. I have not gone the poison root for obvious reasons and so have had to say farewell, one by one, to […]
- Vusi: I am looking for seeds for iboza very urgent ...
- Personal Yoga studio!? Ahh.. a girl can dream, right?: […] Read More […]...
- Rakesh Singh: I am selling 100% Raw Organic Tumeric Root. We'v...
- Trizar: Good day I am a graduate in Horticultural stud...
- Lynette: Hi Jan, please let me know if and where I can also...
- Companion Planting Competition November 16, 2011
- How cool is spekboom? February 12, 2009
- Wanted: Jade vine creeper July 17, 2012
- Syringas March 11, 2009
- Plants to scare off rock dassies? July 9, 2012
- August 20, 2015
- The Shore Break August 20, 2015
- The Witness Garden Show 2015 July 23, 2015
- South Africa’s Plastic Recycling Statistics for 2014 July 1, 2015
- Help identifying tree often used in landscaping June 23, 2015