Are clivia’s indigenous? I know they like shade – do you think it’ll survive in my house which has a lot of light due to the skylight?
Every Clivia Miniata I have planted in our garden has been slowly but surely eaten alive by worms. It is the most distressing thing to see such a lush green plant being slowly destroyed. I have not gone the poison root for obvious reasons and so have had to say farewell, one by one, to […]
- LT: Hi I want Wild Indigo, scientific name Baptisia ti...
- Sanet: I have 1m + size Jade vines available please conta...
- BM Gordon: Hi. I am also looking for Karela or bitter gourd s...
- Mary: The slinga berry ( syringa, China berry etc) ...an...
- Patrick: We can talk about it if you call me on 0838876803...
- Companion Planting Competition November 16, 2011
- How cool is spekboom? February 12, 2009
- Wanted: Jade vine creeper July 17, 2012
- Syringas March 11, 2009
- WIN: The Lazy Man’s Guide to Saving the World July 2, 2013
- August 20, 2015
- The Shore Break August 20, 2015
- The Witness Garden Show 2015 July 23, 2015
- South Africa’s Plastic Recycling Statistics for 2014 July 1, 2015
- Help identifying tree often used in landscaping June 23, 2015