10th & 11th July 2010. Also Departs on the weekends of 3rd & 4th and 17th & 18th July. Enjoy an amazing return steam train ride from Creighton, alongside the Ngogwaan river, through thousands of beautiful & colourful Aloes where you will be able to take a spectacular photo. Enjoy on 10th & 11th July an eventful weekend with birding tours, mission tours, scenic Cycle ride; Art exhibitions Vintage engines […]
Hi Spriggers! My aloe looks unhappy… Any idea why? It’s kind of blotchy and the tips are dying. I thought I was watering it too much, but I’ve stopped that and it still looks bleak. Help please! Bridget Visit my website: www.bridgetmcnulty.com
I live in Durban, which has a sub-tropical climate, and am a huge fan of aloes. A few aloe veras, which I have planted on a shady bank, have developed a fungus (close-up on second pic) which seems to be rotting the plant. Any suggestions as to what it might be and a possible cure? […]
I have posted these elsewhere and Niall also posted some pics but I thought I should share these beautiful Aloes we came across on the side of the road in the Eastern Cape. Happy Monday! 🙂 (more…)
I submitted a photo of a flower of an aloe in Oct last year. I have managed to get hold of a stem of the plant that may assist in the positive ID of the Aloe. Have a look. (more…)
- Patrick: We can talk about it if you call me on 0838876803...
- Patrick: We have them a lot in my country call my number 08...
- Marilize: Hi, where in Gaborone can I find Comfrey plant? T...
- Kirstin Scott: A friend suggested that thin orange electric fence...
- Annelle Kurtz: Toos van den Berg also has them for sale : she has...
- Companion Planting Competition November 16, 2011
- How cool is spekboom? February 12, 2009
- Wanted: Jade vine creeper July 17, 2012
- Syringas March 11, 2009
- WIN: The Lazy Man’s Guide to Saving the World July 2, 2013
- August 20, 2015
- The Shore Break August 20, 2015
- The Witness Garden Show 2015 July 23, 2015
- South Africa’s Plastic Recycling Statistics for 2014 July 1, 2015
- Help identifying tree often used in landscaping June 23, 2015