The Creighton Aloe Festival will be held on the 5th and 6th July 2014. See more details on the Aloe Train, which allows for great aloe viewing, here: https://www.toocee.co.za/aloe.html
A friend gave me these two plants recently. At the same time she lent me a book on aloes so I read up on these new additions to my collections. Interestingly, one is a dwarf aloe while the other is not an aloe at all but an ‘aloe-like’ plant. Can you guess which is aloe? […]
Check this guy out. From the Imfolozi Game Reserve. I’m presuming it is a type of aloe? (more…)
As if nature’s bounty weren’t enough, I’ve now found a forum to share my passion. Thanks. In Durban, nature will happen! I just have to share the results of adding a few aloe and euphorbia cuttings along with some leaf litter, to feedbags half filled with (more…)
Hi, I wonder if anyone can help identify these aloes, they were photographed in the Waterberg, Limpopo Provence in early May. Many thanks, Peter
- LT: Hi I want Wild Indigo, scientific name Baptisia ti...
- Sanet: I have 1m + size Jade vines available please conta...
- BM Gordon: Hi. I am also looking for Karela or bitter gourd s...
- Mary: The slinga berry ( syringa, China berry etc) ...an...
- Patrick: We can talk about it if you call me on 0838876803...
- Companion Planting Competition November 16, 2011
- How cool is spekboom? February 12, 2009
- Wanted: Jade vine creeper July 17, 2012
- Syringas March 11, 2009
- WIN: The Lazy Man’s Guide to Saving the World July 2, 2013
- August 20, 2015
- The Shore Break August 20, 2015
- The Witness Garden Show 2015 July 23, 2015
- South Africa’s Plastic Recycling Statistics for 2014 July 1, 2015
- Help identifying tree often used in landscaping June 23, 2015