This snake was in our lounge over the weekend. We live upstairs in a maisonette and have had a few visiting snakes over the years. We swept this one down the stairs and into the garden. Does anyone know why a snake would come into the house, especially upstairs? Helen McNulty African Cotton
This morning our dogs were barking at this snake that was coming out of the water hole in the wall, backwards. By the time my husband came to look at it, the poor thing was horizontal as per picture. He – my husband not the snake – seems to think it might have swallowed something […]
I live near a spruit, which has numerous protected frog species. We get hundreds of frogs coming into the garden and house, thus attracting the snakes too. Does anyone know of a plant that would keep the frogs out of the gardens? Tams
- LT: Hi I want Wild Indigo, scientific name Baptisia ti...
- Sanet: I have 1m + size Jade vines available please conta...
- BM Gordon: Hi. I am also looking for Karela or bitter gourd s...
- Mary: The slinga berry ( syringa, China berry etc) ...an...
- Patrick: We can talk about it if you call me on 0838876803...
- Companion Planting Competition November 16, 2011
- How cool is spekboom? February 12, 2009
- Wanted: Jade vine creeper July 17, 2012
- Syringas March 11, 2009
- WIN: The Lazy Man’s Guide to Saving the World July 2, 2013
- August 20, 2015
- The Shore Break August 20, 2015
- The Witness Garden Show 2015 July 23, 2015
- South Africa’s Plastic Recycling Statistics for 2014 July 1, 2015
- Help identifying tree often used in landscaping June 23, 2015