I took the advice from Lorraine in June this year and look how my cycad has come back to life! I trimmed all the fronds as I really couldn’t look at them anymore. My husband took these photos over the last three Saturdays and I think my cycad now poses when he comes along. One […]
My poor Cycad and her baby have developed a fungus looking coating and I think they are in big trouble. Help Please. Thank you, Spriggers Helen McNulty African Cotton: www.africancotton.co.za
Uuuum… Would anybody have advice on the following? I need to purchase a juvenile (legal/licensed!) cycad in the Cape Town area, before mid-November. It’s going to be potted in a large Grecian urn. Can’t pay millions but am against stealing one from the gardens. Must be a legally adopted one. Thanks. Make every word count. […]
- Lulama: Hi guys, I'm looking on farming Comfrey but I nee...
- Tracey: I have bitter gourd seed. Please email me what exo...
- Sandra Pool: Does this tree like water. We have an underground...
- nakampe mahasha: is bulbine latifolia as good as bulbine natalensis...
- Maggie: Help please, they are climbing into our vehicles a...
- Companion Planting Competition November 16, 2011
- How cool is spekboom? February 12, 2009
- Wanted: Jade vine creeper July 17, 2012
- Syringas March 11, 2009
- WIN: The Lazy Man’s Guide to Saving the World July 2, 2013
- August 20, 2015
- The Shore Break August 20, 2015
- The Witness Garden Show 2015 July 23, 2015
- South Africa’s Plastic Recycling Statistics for 2014 July 1, 2015
- Help identifying tree often used in landscaping June 23, 2015