I took the advice from Lorraine in June this year and look how my cycad has come back to life! I trimmed all the fronds as I really couldn’t look at them anymore. My husband took these photos over the last three Saturdays and I think my cycad now poses when he comes along. One […]
My poor Cycad and her baby have developed a fungus looking coating and I think they are in big trouble. Help Please. Thank you, Spriggers Helen McNulty African Cotton: www.africancotton.co.za
Uuuum… Would anybody have advice on the following? I need to purchase a juvenile (legal/licensed!) cycad in the Cape Town area, before mid-November. It’s going to be potted in a large Grecian urn. Can’t pay millions but am against stealing one from the gardens. Must be a legally adopted one. Thanks. Make every word count. […]
- Yvonne Bokkelkamp: Hi. I am desperately looking for a few Jade vine ...
- BestVida: I have noticed you don't monetize sprig.co.za, do...
- Rakesh: Organic Tumeric Root for Sale R75 per kg neg. Con...
- Shmuel Goldstein: Alas, that ultrasonic device "Repels" does not w...
- Michelle Simpson: My husband says Lead-shot (bullets) is the best so...
- Companion Planting Competition November 16, 2011
- How cool is spekboom? February 12, 2009
- Wanted: Jade vine creeper July 17, 2012
- Syringas March 11, 2009
- Plants to scare off rock dassies? July 9, 2012
- August 20, 2015
- The Shore Break August 20, 2015
- The Witness Garden Show 2015 July 23, 2015
- South Africa’s Plastic Recycling Statistics for 2014 July 1, 2015
- Help identifying tree often used in landscaping June 23, 2015