Kew’s orchid extravaganza is just right for Valentine’s Day. Orchid expert Susanne Masters takes a look
Here are some pics of my little orchids from the Ngoye forest in bloom, taken in 2006. They are growing on some bonsais! Can anyone provide fora species identification? Betsie (more…)
On our last trip to Mkhambathi Nature Reserve we also came across these wild orchids, growing on the coastal grasslands. I wouldn’t know where to start on a botanical or common name… Any takers? (more…)
- BestVida: I have noticed you don't monetize sprig.co.za, do...
- Rakesh: Organic Tumeric Root for Sale R75 per kg neg. Con...
- Shmuel Goldstein: Alas, that ultrasonic device "Repels" does not w...
- Michelle Simpson: My husband says Lead-shot (bullets) is the best so...
- NIK: Looks like a Mimosa tree to me....
- Companion Planting Competition November 16, 2011
- How cool is spekboom? February 12, 2009
- Wanted: Jade vine creeper July 17, 2012
- Syringas March 11, 2009
- Plants to scare off rock dassies? July 9, 2012
- August 20, 2015
- The Shore Break August 20, 2015
- The Witness Garden Show 2015 July 23, 2015
- South Africa’s Plastic Recycling Statistics for 2014 July 1, 2015
- Help identifying tree often used in landscaping June 23, 2015