Kew’s orchid extravaganza is just right for Valentine’s Day. Orchid expert Susanne Masters takes a look
Here are some pics of my little orchids from the Ngoye forest in bloom, taken in 2006. They are growing on some bonsais! Can anyone provide fora species identification? Betsie (more…)
On our last trip to Mkhambathi Nature Reserve we also came across these wild orchids, growing on the coastal grasslands. I wouldn’t know where to start on a botanical or common name… Any takers? (more…)
- Vusi: I am looking for seeds for iboza very urgent ...
- Personal Yoga studio!? Ahh.. a girl can dream, right?: […] Read More […]...
- Rakesh Singh: I am selling 100% Raw Organic Tumeric Root. We'v...
- Trizar: Good day I am a graduate in Horticultural stud...
- Lynette: Hi Jan, please let me know if and where I can also...
- Companion Planting Competition November 16, 2011
- How cool is spekboom? February 12, 2009
- Wanted: Jade vine creeper July 17, 2012
- Syringas March 11, 2009
- Plants to scare off rock dassies? July 9, 2012
- August 20, 2015
- The Shore Break August 20, 2015
- The Witness Garden Show 2015 July 23, 2015
- South Africa’s Plastic Recycling Statistics for 2014 July 1, 2015
- Help identifying tree often used in landscaping June 23, 2015