I guess this tiny orchid is in the perfect spot (a cherry wood hedge) as it keeps on flowering, year after year!
I had a chance to construct my second Sky Planter over the weekend, with an orchid I received from Chris for Valentine’s Day (thanks!). I think it is even more effective than the first and is hanging in our bathroom, allowing us to wallow in the bath and look up at the flowers – excellent!
Another scanned cutting for your reading pleasure:
The Durban Botanic Gardens is holding an orchid and bromeliad sale tomorrow. Date: Saturday 30 May 2009 Time: 8am-10am Venue: on the lawn outside the Ernest Thorp Orchid House. Enquiries Hendrik 082 570 1964 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Jan: Hi, I'm also looking for ceropegua woodii. Anywhe...
- Pat: I know this is a very old post, but I am looking t...
- Naseema: Its actually found everywhere right under your nos...
- Jurgen: So Kava was banned for selling in South Africa due...
- Jude: Java plum tree...
- Companion Planting Competition November 16, 2011
- How cool is spekboom? February 12, 2009
- Wanted: Jade vine creeper July 17, 2012
- Syringas March 11, 2009
- WIN: The Lazy Man’s Guide to Saving the World July 2, 2013
- August 20, 2015
- The Shore Break August 20, 2015
- The Witness Garden Show 2015 July 23, 2015
- South Africa’s Plastic Recycling Statistics for 2014 July 1, 2015
- Help identifying tree often used in landscaping June 23, 2015