I guess this tiny orchid is in the perfect spot (a cherry wood hedge) as it keeps on flowering, year after year!
I had a chance to construct my second Sky Planter over the weekend, with an orchid I received from Chris for Valentine’s Day (thanks!). I think it is even more effective than the first and is hanging in our bathroom, allowing us to wallow in the bath and look up at the flowers – excellent!
Another scanned cutting for your reading pleasure:
The Durban Botanic Gardens is holding an orchid and bromeliad sale tomorrow. Date: Saturday 30 May 2009 Time: 8am-10am Venue: on the lawn outside the Ernest Thorp Orchid House. Enquiries Hendrik 082 570 1964 or email@example.com.
- Personal Yoga studio!? Ahh.. a girl can dream, right?: […] Read More […]...
- Rakesh Singh: I am selling 100% Raw Organic Tumeric Root. We'v...
- Trizar: Good day I am a graduate in Horticultural stud...
- Lynette: Hi Jan, please let me know if and where I can also...
- Anja: I don't even know how I stopped up here, but I a...
- Companion Planting Competition November 16, 2011
- How cool is spekboom? February 12, 2009
- Wanted: Jade vine creeper July 17, 2012
- Syringas March 11, 2009
- Plants to scare off rock dassies? July 9, 2012
- August 20, 2015
- The Shore Break August 20, 2015
- The Witness Garden Show 2015 July 23, 2015
- South Africa’s Plastic Recycling Statistics for 2014 July 1, 2015
- Help identifying tree often used in landscaping June 23, 2015