Cape Town is in bloom at the moment and despite the cold mornings, it’s starting to feel a lot like summer. Take a look at these beautiful flower patches, taken near the Waterfront earlier today.
These lovely bushes are all over Green Point in Cape Town, in full bloom. Is it officially spring? Hope so 🙂 P.s. what are these shrubs?
Hello, I was hoping you could assist me please. I am looking at growing lime trees for produce in Cape Town. Do you have any idea if: a) It is feasible to grow them in Cape Town? b) What sort of conditions are (more…)
I just found out some interesting info. Did you know that all of the green municipal waste in Cape Town is composted. This is about 800 tons per day. Normally it would have been dumped in a landfill resulting in huge emissions of green house gases, but a company called Soil and More, based here […]
Ladies and gents, meet my first garden in the Cape. Cape Garden 1.0, if you will. We’re in Observatory, so plots are small, but we got lucky with a great courtyard and garden space. Three months after moving in, and having pulled up the masses of weeds which grew during winter’s wet season, my wife […]
- Personal Yoga studio!? Ahh.. a girl can dream, right?: […] Read More […]...
- Rakesh Singh: I am selling 100% Raw Organic Tumeric Root. We'v...
- Trizar: Good day I am a graduate in Horticultural stud...
- Lynette: Hi Jan, please let me know if and where I can also...
- Anja: I don't even know how I stopped up here, but I a...
- Companion Planting Competition November 16, 2011
- How cool is spekboom? February 12, 2009
- Wanted: Jade vine creeper July 17, 2012
- Syringas March 11, 2009
- Plants to scare off rock dassies? July 9, 2012
- August 20, 2015
- The Shore Break August 20, 2015
- The Witness Garden Show 2015 July 23, 2015
- South Africa’s Plastic Recycling Statistics for 2014 July 1, 2015
- Help identifying tree often used in landscaping June 23, 2015