Check out this list of alien invasive plants in Durban: https://www.durbaninvasives.org.za/target-list No syringa though?
Date/Time: 4 July 2015, 08h30 – 15h00 Venue: The Birches Pre-Primary School, 1 Oribi Cres, Sarnia Cost: R275 pp (email for bank details to secure booking) This course introduces Permaculture, and its basic principles. We look at soil maintenance, natural fertilizers, and how to start your very own no-dig food garden, by using sheet-mulching and […]
Hallo, I am very interested in obtaining Spanish moss (oumans baard). I had some in my garden but it was stolen. We stay in Brackenfell, Cape Town and I would appreciate if you could let me know where I can obtain this plant. Kind regards. Magda Maritz
Hello. I am looking for dragon fruit and prickly pear cactus cuttings. I’m located close to the Johannesburg CBD. I’ve got some comfrey and malabar spinach to swop, if anyone is interested. Regards Joe email@example.com
Dear friends of green world, Seed Guardians Slovenia have successfully lunched our Ori KickStarter project. We hope you like it and that you will support us with sharing and pledging. Like my grandma always say: “Every step counts and only you can make a difference.” Make a difference with us! All the best & big thank u, […]
- Lulama: Hi guys, I'm looking on farming Comfrey but I nee...
- Tracey: I have bitter gourd seed. Please email me what exo...
- Sandra Pool: Does this tree like water. We have an underground...
- nakampe mahasha: is bulbine latifolia as good as bulbine natalensis...
- Maggie: Help please, they are climbing into our vehicles a...
- Companion Planting Competition November 16, 2011
- How cool is spekboom? February 12, 2009
- Wanted: Jade vine creeper July 17, 2012
- Syringas March 11, 2009
- WIN: The Lazy Man’s Guide to Saving the World July 2, 2013
- August 20, 2015
- The Shore Break August 20, 2015
- The Witness Garden Show 2015 July 23, 2015
- South Africa’s Plastic Recycling Statistics for 2014 July 1, 2015
- Help identifying tree often used in landscaping June 23, 2015