Two cousins, one proposed mining project on ancestral land and a battle of epic proportions.In the Amadiba area, on South Africa’s stunning Wild Coast, the Pondo people have tended their traditional way of life for centuries. Nonhle, a young local eco-tour guide, is a staunch supporter of her people and the endangered environment on which […]
Now that I have you attention… Wild Coast on 50/50 Part One of a two part update on the Wild Coast Mining and ‘Troll Road’ will be broadcast today, Monday 26 Sept, on 50/50 on SABC 2 starting at 7.30pm. Part 2 will go out the following week on 3rd October. This will feature plans for the […]
I have just helped out setting up the social media links for Sustaining the Wild Coast (SWC). SWC is a civil society organization (Section 21 Company not for gain) whose aim is to promote sustainable solutions for the Wild Coast of South Africa through ‘grassroots’ involvement of rural Wild Coast communities in research, education and sustainable […]
- Personal Yoga studio!? Ahh.. a girl can dream, right?: […] Read More […]...
- Rakesh Singh: I am selling 100% Raw Organic Tumeric Root. We'v...
- Trizar: Good day I am a graduate in Horticultural stud...
- Lynette: Hi Jan, please let me know if and where I can also...
- Anja: I don't even know how I stopped up here, but I a...
- Companion Planting Competition November 16, 2011
- How cool is spekboom? February 12, 2009
- Wanted: Jade vine creeper July 17, 2012
- Syringas March 11, 2009
- Plants to scare off rock dassies? July 9, 2012
- August 20, 2015
- The Shore Break August 20, 2015
- The Witness Garden Show 2015 July 23, 2015
- South Africa’s Plastic Recycling Statistics for 2014 July 1, 2015
- Help identifying tree often used in landscaping June 23, 2015