We came across this coastal forest in the Sodwana Bay Nature Reserve. There is a sharp contrast between the dry inland and the wetter, coastal region, which makes for interesting flora. Check out these thorn trees that were shedding their bark… Hella cool! (more…)
died, I was happily snapping pics of all sorts of fauna and flora in KZN. This tree was found in the Sodwana Bay Nature Reserve. Is it some type of Acacia? (more…)
We were recently up in northern KZN and I have a fair few pics that I will be posting… We went diving in Sodwana Bay (my first experience in open water) and it was amazing! It was also great to be out in the bush (well, coastal forest) for a bit, although we cheated and […]
We spent a few days diving in Sodwana Bay last week. It was my first experience of the South African reefs and I was mesmerized! There was an incredible range of corals in all shapes, sizes and colours with each centimeter yielding innumerable surprises from delicate geometric patterns to unlikely minute inhabitants. Of course, the […]
- Vusi: I am looking for seeds for iboza very urgent ...
- Personal Yoga studio!? Ahh.. a girl can dream, right?: […] Read More […]...
- Rakesh Singh: I am selling 100% Raw Organic Tumeric Root. We'v...
- Trizar: Good day I am a graduate in Horticultural stud...
- Lynette: Hi Jan, please let me know if and where I can also...
- Companion Planting Competition November 16, 2011
- How cool is spekboom? February 12, 2009
- Wanted: Jade vine creeper July 17, 2012
- Syringas March 11, 2009
- Plants to scare off rock dassies? July 9, 2012
- August 20, 2015
- The Shore Break August 20, 2015
- The Witness Garden Show 2015 July 23, 2015
- South Africa’s Plastic Recycling Statistics for 2014 July 1, 2015
- Help identifying tree often used in landscaping June 23, 2015