Hello Please take a moment to read the following. It is for a project that we are involved in, here on the edge of the beautiful Knysna forest. Feel free to pass it on to as many people as you know and are able. Thank you! TOYS FOR JOY, XMAS 2012 The 7 Passes Swop […]
The mention of the Knysna forest conjures up images of elephants and natural beauty. Nestled on the edges of this green wonderland is Rheenendal: farms, smallholdings, B&Bs and a relatively impoverished community. And it is within this community that something wonderful is happening. In September 2011, the 7 PASSES SWOP SHOP opened its doors. How […]
- Pitsi: Hi every1 im looking for advise or help just wanna...
- bronwyn hawkes: Hi, I am desperately looking for a pink double ...
- Lulama: Hi guys, I'm looking on farming Comfrey but I nee...
- Tracey: I have bitter gourd seed. Please email me what exo...
- Sandra Pool: Does this tree like water. We have an underground...
- Companion Planting Competition November 16, 2011
- How cool is spekboom? February 12, 2009
- Wanted: Jade vine creeper July 17, 2012
- Syringas March 11, 2009
- WIN: The Lazy Man’s Guide to Saving the World July 2, 2013
- August 20, 2015
- The Shore Break August 20, 2015
- The Witness Garden Show 2015 July 23, 2015
- South Africa’s Plastic Recycling Statistics for 2014 July 1, 2015
- Help identifying tree often used in landscaping June 23, 2015