Written on behalf of SWC by Val Payn SWC Chair Box 44, Harding Contact cell 083 4416961 email@example.com XOLOBENI MINING IS A TEST CASE OF HOW MUCH COMMITMENT GOVERNMENT HAS TO LOCAL DEMOCRATIC PROCESSES. Should local destinies be decided locally? That is the heart of the issue around the Wild Coast Xolobeni mining debate. The […]
A few month ago I blogged about the proposed mining of Xolobeni in the Eastern Cape. Here is the most recent development, hopefully the Board will make the right decision: 28 January 2010 The LRC to make oral submissions on behalf of the Amadiba Crisis Committee at Xolobeni For immediate release On 8, 9 and […]
I’m sure many people are aware of the proposed mining in the Xolobeni area of the Transkei. Last year I set up an online petition for a group that was opposing it. This and other efforts have fallen on deaf ears and it seems likely that the mining will go ahead. Oh well, I thought, […]
- Patrick: We can talk about it if you call me on 0838876803...
- Patrick: We have them a lot in my country call my number 08...
- Marilize: Hi, where in Gaborone can I find Comfrey plant? T...
- Kirstin Scott: A friend suggested that thin orange electric fence...
- Annelle Kurtz: Toos van den Berg also has them for sale : she has...
- Companion Planting Competition November 16, 2011
- How cool is spekboom? February 12, 2009
- Wanted: Jade vine creeper July 17, 2012
- Syringas March 11, 2009
- WIN: The Lazy Man’s Guide to Saving the World July 2, 2013
- August 20, 2015
- The Shore Break August 20, 2015
- The Witness Garden Show 2015 July 23, 2015
- South Africa’s Plastic Recycling Statistics for 2014 July 1, 2015
- Help identifying tree often used in landscaping June 23, 2015