A Memorandum of Understanding has been signed regarding Mapungubwe so that a mining company accussed of non-compliance with the National Environmental Management Act can resume its work, with SanParks keeping an eye on them. What do you think about this? The Department of Environmental Affairs and Tourism, South African National Parks (SanParks) and Coal of Africa […]
Green Renaissance Productions has recently filmed a series of videos to raise awareness about the potentially damaging effects of coal mining outside of the Mapungubwe World Heritage site. Mapungubwe is one of South Africa’s most sacred places. It is a World Heritage Site, the site of the earliest Southern African Kingdom, a National Park and […]
- Pitsi: Hi every1 im looking for advise or help just wanna...
- bronwyn hawkes: Hi, I am desperately looking for a pink double ...
- Lulama: Hi guys, I'm looking on farming Comfrey but I nee...
- Tracey: I have bitter gourd seed. Please email me what exo...
- Sandra Pool: Does this tree like water. We have an underground...
- Companion Planting Competition November 16, 2011
- How cool is spekboom? February 12, 2009
- Wanted: Jade vine creeper July 17, 2012
- Syringas March 11, 2009
- WIN: The Lazy Man’s Guide to Saving the World July 2, 2013
- August 20, 2015
- The Shore Break August 20, 2015
- The Witness Garden Show 2015 July 23, 2015
- South Africa’s Plastic Recycling Statistics for 2014 July 1, 2015
- Help identifying tree often used in landscaping June 23, 2015