Dear Friends, Two years ago in the vibrant rural community of Rheenendal, on the edge of the magnificent Knysna Forest, The 7 Passes Swop Shop was born. At that time it was one of about ten similar such projects around South Africa. Each one slightly different, adapted to it’s location. Yet all founded on the same, basic concept: kids in marginalised […]
Hello Please take a moment to read the following. It is for a project that we are involved in, here on the edge of the beautiful Knysna forest. Feel free to pass it on to as many people as you know and are able. Thank you! TOYS FOR JOY, XMAS 2012 The 7 Passes Swop […]
The mention of the Knysna forest conjures up images of elephants and natural beauty. Nestled on the edges of this green wonderland is Rheenendal: farms, smallholdings, B&Bs and a relatively impoverished community. And it is within this community that something wonderful is happening. In September 2011, the 7 PASSES SWOP SHOP opened its doors. How […]
- Vusi: I am looking for seeds for iboza very urgent ...
- Personal Yoga studio!? Ahh.. a girl can dream, right?: […] Read More […]...
- Rakesh Singh: I am selling 100% Raw Organic Tumeric Root. We'v...
- Trizar: Good day I am a graduate in Horticultural stud...
- Lynette: Hi Jan, please let me know if and where I can also...
- Companion Planting Competition November 16, 2011
- How cool is spekboom? February 12, 2009
- Wanted: Jade vine creeper July 17, 2012
- Syringas March 11, 2009
- Plants to scare off rock dassies? July 9, 2012
- August 20, 2015
- The Shore Break August 20, 2015
- The Witness Garden Show 2015 July 23, 2015
- South Africa’s Plastic Recycling Statistics for 2014 July 1, 2015
- Help identifying tree often used in landscaping June 23, 2015