Greetings everyone! This is my first post here to Sprig! And can I say what a brilliant idea it is! 🙂 I have been serious (well, sort of) about gardening for about a year, but although I am a member of other good sites (such as www.myfolia.com) I found that there is a lack of […]
On Saturday I attended a permaculture workshop at the Durban Botanic Gardens run by Bharathi Tugh and her husband Reggie. Both are experienced permaculturists and work extensively with schools in KwaZulu-Natal through the Woolworths Eduplant Trust and Food & Trees for Africa. The workshop was well attended and dealt with some fascinating topics, including the […]
An interesting course being held at the Durban Botanic Gardens, details below. Why kitchen gardening? Kitchen Gardeners are food lovers and true gastronomes of the highest order. The enjoyment of food is a complete experience extending beyond the plate to the soil, taking in the natural processes and cycles responsible for the source of good […]
- LT: Hi I want Wild Indigo, scientific name Baptisia ti...
- Sanet: I have 1m + size Jade vines available please conta...
- BM Gordon: Hi. I am also looking for Karela or bitter gourd s...
- Mary: The slinga berry ( syringa, China berry etc) ...an...
- Patrick: We can talk about it if you call me on 0838876803...
- Companion Planting Competition November 16, 2011
- How cool is spekboom? February 12, 2009
- Wanted: Jade vine creeper July 17, 2012
- Syringas March 11, 2009
- WIN: The Lazy Man’s Guide to Saving the World July 2, 2013
- August 20, 2015
- The Shore Break August 20, 2015
- The Witness Garden Show 2015 July 23, 2015
- South Africa’s Plastic Recycling Statistics for 2014 July 1, 2015
- Help identifying tree often used in landscaping June 23, 2015