I am moving into a new place soon that has a small space for a garden. At the moment, the ground is covered with gravel, but I would like to grow grass instead. I would prefer not to use any grass that is GM, but still green, soft and that isn’t too thirsty. The garden […]
Due to friendly requests from KZN residents, we decided to present a grass ID course in Durban this Wednesday, 26th January. Details here. At this stage we only have 3 reservations. However, the course WILL continue. We have a friendly request. Can you please assist us to get more people on the course by informing […]
Please advise how to go about planting a natural grass garden in midlands, cold dry winter and hot rainey summer. Soil conditions, feeding etc. What is the best ‘lawn’ for a courtyard? Also, any tips for trees that handles severe cold. Thanks, From new area gardener
- Pitsi: Hi every1 im looking for advise or help just wanna...
- bronwyn hawkes: Hi, I am desperately looking for a pink double ...
- Lulama: Hi guys, I'm looking on farming Comfrey but I nee...
- Tracey: I have bitter gourd seed. Please email me what exo...
- Sandra Pool: Does this tree like water. We have an underground...
- Companion Planting Competition November 16, 2011
- How cool is spekboom? February 12, 2009
- Wanted: Jade vine creeper July 17, 2012
- Syringas March 11, 2009
- WIN: The Lazy Man’s Guide to Saving the World July 2, 2013
- August 20, 2015
- The Shore Break August 20, 2015
- The Witness Garden Show 2015 July 23, 2015
- South Africa’s Plastic Recycling Statistics for 2014 July 1, 2015
- Help identifying tree often used in landscaping June 23, 2015