I am moving into a new place soon that has a small space for a garden. At the moment, the ground is covered with gravel, but I would like to grow grass instead. I would prefer not to use any grass that is GM, but still green, soft and that isn’t too thirsty. The garden […]
Due to friendly requests from KZN residents, we decided to present a grass ID course in Durban this Wednesday, 26th January. Details here. At this stage we only have 3 reservations. However, the course WILL continue. We have a friendly request. Can you please assist us to get more people on the course by informing […]
Please advise how to go about planting a natural grass garden in midlands, cold dry winter and hot rainey summer. Soil conditions, feeding etc. What is the best ‘lawn’ for a courtyard? Also, any tips for trees that handles severe cold. Thanks, From new area gardener
- Personal Yoga studio!? Ahh.. a girl can dream, right?: […] Read More […]...
- Rakesh Singh: I am selling 100% Raw Organic Tumeric Root. We'v...
- Trizar: Good day I am a graduate in Horticultural stud...
- Lynette: Hi Jan, please let me know if and where I can also...
- Anja: I don't even know how I stopped up here, but I a...
- Companion Planting Competition November 16, 2011
- How cool is spekboom? February 12, 2009
- Wanted: Jade vine creeper July 17, 2012
- Syringas March 11, 2009
- Plants to scare off rock dassies? July 9, 2012
- August 20, 2015
- The Shore Break August 20, 2015
- The Witness Garden Show 2015 July 23, 2015
- South Africa’s Plastic Recycling Statistics for 2014 July 1, 2015
- Help identifying tree often used in landscaping June 23, 2015