BotSoc presents a tranquil forest garden We re-visit the lovely garden of Rob and Jane Crankshaw, which we last saw in 2009. Rob and Jane started planting indigenous trees 22 years ago in the shade of large exotics in their garden. Over time, as the understory developed, Fiddlewoods, Brazilian Peppers and Jacarandas were removed. This […]
Join experienced Botanic Garden Guides for a tour of the Durban Botanic Gardens. Guide for the morning will be Michel Boulle. Theme: A general garden tour with a focus on iconic trees of the Durban Botanic Gardens. Meet at the Visitors Complex Info Centre. The tour starts at 09:15am at a fee of R35 per […]
- LT: Hi I want Wild Indigo, scientific name Baptisia ti...
- Sanet: I have 1m + size Jade vines available please conta...
- BM Gordon: Hi. I am also looking for Karela or bitter gourd s...
- Mary: The slinga berry ( syringa, China berry etc) ...an...
- Patrick: We can talk about it if you call me on 0838876803...
- Companion Planting Competition November 16, 2011
- How cool is spekboom? February 12, 2009
- Wanted: Jade vine creeper July 17, 2012
- Syringas March 11, 2009
- WIN: The Lazy Man’s Guide to Saving the World July 2, 2013
- August 20, 2015
- The Shore Break August 20, 2015
- The Witness Garden Show 2015 July 23, 2015
- South Africa’s Plastic Recycling Statistics for 2014 July 1, 2015
- Help identifying tree often used in landscaping June 23, 2015