When you’ve moved to the city from the country, you want to take a little piece of suburban to your urban. I moved from the suburbs early last year and mourned the loss of my garden which I had worked tirelessly on for many years. Jasminum, colchicum, tulips; chaotic and colourful. In bloom the garden was […]
BY Harumi Ozawa Agence France-Presse Nov 5, 2008 TOKYO — Tomohiro Kitazawa makes an unlikely farmer. He works neither under the sun nor in the fields, instead reporting for duty in the bustling heart of Tokyo. As Japan’s capital city struggles with problems from food safety to global warming to unemployment, a growing number of […]
I first saw these Sky Planters by Boskke a few years back and have lusted after them ever since. The design is contemporary but striking and the concept is so simple its a wonder no one thought of it sooner. The kit consists of three parts – a pot with a wire on the bottom […]
- Shmuel Goldstein: Potato plants are NOT poisonous for rock rabbits. ...
- Pitsi: Hi every1 im looking for advise or help just wanna...
- bronwyn hawkes: Hi, I am desperately looking for a pink double ...
- Lulama: Hi guys, I'm looking on farming Comfrey but I nee...
- Tracey: I have bitter gourd seed. Please email me what exo...
- Companion Planting Competition November 16, 2011
- How cool is spekboom? February 12, 2009
- Wanted: Jade vine creeper July 17, 2012
- Syringas March 11, 2009
- WIN: The Lazy Man’s Guide to Saving the World July 2, 2013
- August 20, 2015
- The Shore Break August 20, 2015
- The Witness Garden Show 2015 July 23, 2015
- South Africa’s Plastic Recycling Statistics for 2014 July 1, 2015
- Help identifying tree often used in landscaping June 23, 2015