The truly amazing succulent house at Kirstenbosch in Cape Town. (more…)
A random selection of Fynbos (Cape Floral Kingdom) from the beautiful Kirstenbosch National Gardens in Cape Town. (more…)
I’ve just spent a few days in Cape Town, a city half my family and friends have moved to. It is easy to see why. This time of year, the weather is amazing and nature – in the form of walks on the mountain or beaches – is only minutes away. I also spent a […]
- Personal Yoga studio!? Ahh.. a girl can dream, right?: […] Read More […]...
- Rakesh Singh: I am selling 100% Raw Organic Tumeric Root. We'v...
- Trizar: Good day I am a graduate in Horticultural stud...
- Lynette: Hi Jan, please let me know if and where I can also...
- Anja: I don't even know how I stopped up here, but I a...
- Companion Planting Competition November 16, 2011
- How cool is spekboom? February 12, 2009
- Wanted: Jade vine creeper July 17, 2012
- Syringas March 11, 2009
- Plants to scare off rock dassies? July 9, 2012
- August 20, 2015
- The Shore Break August 20, 2015
- The Witness Garden Show 2015 July 23, 2015
- South Africa’s Plastic Recycling Statistics for 2014 July 1, 2015
- Help identifying tree often used in landscaping June 23, 2015