Another post, another pot plant – but this time I do know its name and where its from. Its an Echeveria and its as Mexican as tequila and sombreros. The leaves form an attractive rosette and have a waxy feel to them. They are very easy to propagate, with a new plant growing from a […]
This was the first plant I bought so I think its fitting that it feature in my first post on gardening. I got it from the farmers market in Westville and its been with me for over five years. It sparked my interest in plants and was the first of many succulents and cacti I […]
- BestVida: I have noticed you don't monetize sprig.co.za, do...
- Rakesh: Organic Tumeric Root for Sale R75 per kg neg. Con...
- Shmuel Goldstein: Alas, that ultrasonic device "Repels" does not w...
- Michelle Simpson: My husband says Lead-shot (bullets) is the best so...
- NIK: Looks like a Mimosa tree to me....
- Companion Planting Competition November 16, 2011
- How cool is spekboom? February 12, 2009
- Wanted: Jade vine creeper July 17, 2012
- Syringas March 11, 2009
- Plants to scare off rock dassies? July 9, 2012
- August 20, 2015
- The Shore Break August 20, 2015
- The Witness Garden Show 2015 July 23, 2015
- South Africa’s Plastic Recycling Statistics for 2014 July 1, 2015
- Help identifying tree often used in landscaping June 23, 2015