Sprig is six-and-a-half years, 1132 posts, 785 tags and 3401 comments old. We have some new, exciting, and time-consuming projects on the go, so to create new space, time and energy for these, it is time to say goodbye to our old friend, Sprig… The website is inactive but will be kept online as an archive. Thanks to […]
I would like to know the common and/or scientific name of this tree if anyone can help? I believe its indigenous and now often used for roadside landscaping. Any clues? Chris Cape Town
I’m from Midrand Johannesburg. I am looking for curryleaf tree seeds. Can anyone help? Aneil
Hi Everyone I am new to the blog. Just moved into a new house with no garden – the tenants of the last year let everything die. Want to start an indigenous garden with Natal cabbage tree/Natal kiepersol and pom-pom trees. Is there perhaps someone in the Pietermaritzburg area that have available? Antonet Jooste 072 […]
Hi Everyone, My avo tree is looking a little worse for wear. I am not sue what the issue is but the leaves have browned and it is looking a little dead. See pics. I am sure it looks a bit like this each year in mid-winter but there are also a fair few ants on […]
- NIK: Looks like a Mimosa tree to me....
- Beth White: I have a River indigo tree that has seeded itself ...
- Jessica: Those are almost certainly Makowe mushrooms which ...
- itumeleng maduna: Hey ,i'm presently having a project at school and...
- Shmuel Goldstein: Potato plants are NOT poisonous for rock rabbits. ...
- Companion Planting Competition November 16, 2011
- How cool is spekboom? February 12, 2009
- Wanted: Jade vine creeper July 17, 2012
- Syringas March 11, 2009
- WIN: The Lazy Man’s Guide to Saving the World July 2, 2013
- August 20, 2015
- The Shore Break August 20, 2015
- The Witness Garden Show 2015 July 23, 2015
- South Africa’s Plastic Recycling Statistics for 2014 July 1, 2015
- Help identifying tree often used in landscaping June 23, 2015