Hallo, I am very interested in obtaining Spanish moss (oumans baard). I had some in my garden but it was stolen. We stay in Brackenfell, Cape Town and I would appreciate if you could let me know where I can obtain this plant. Kind regards. Magda Maritz
Hello. I am looking for dragon fruit and prickly pear cactus cuttings. I’m located close to the Johannesburg CBD. I’ve got some comfrey and malabar spinach to swop, if anyone is interested. Regards Joe firstname.lastname@example.org
Hi , I am looking for, including to purchase, fresh tumeric root fingers to plant for medicinal purposes. Is there anyone who can help please ? Regards, Theo Fraser from Malmesbury Western Cape .
Hi there, Could you possibly advise me on where one can get a neem tree(Azadirachta indica).Unsure if this tree is available in South Africa. I live in KZN. Thanks very much, Deepak
Hi, I am in Howick in the KZN Midlands and very sad because my string of hearts plant has expired. While I was away it was over-watered and drowned! I would be so grateful if someone could supply me with at least one plant. Happy to pay a reasonable amount. Look forward to hearing some […]
- NIK: Looks like a Mimosa tree to me....
- Beth White: I have a River indigo tree that has seeded itself ...
- Jessica: Those are almost certainly Makowe mushrooms which ...
- itumeleng maduna: Hey ,i'm presently having a project at school and...
- Shmuel Goldstein: Potato plants are NOT poisonous for rock rabbits. ...
- Companion Planting Competition November 16, 2011
- How cool is spekboom? February 12, 2009
- Wanted: Jade vine creeper July 17, 2012
- Syringas March 11, 2009
- WIN: The Lazy Man’s Guide to Saving the World July 2, 2013
- August 20, 2015
- The Shore Break August 20, 2015
- The Witness Garden Show 2015 July 23, 2015
- South Africa’s Plastic Recycling Statistics for 2014 July 1, 2015
- Help identifying tree often used in landscaping June 23, 2015