I would like to know the common and/or scientific name of this tree if anyone can help? I believe its indigenous and now often used for roadside landscaping. Any clues? Chris Cape Town
Check out this list of alien invasive plants in Durban: https://www.durbaninvasives.org.za/target-list No syringa though?
Date/Time: 4 July 2015, 08h30 – 15h00 Venue: The Birches Pre-Primary School, 1 Oribi Cres, Sarnia Cost: R275 pp (email for bank details to secure booking) This course introduces Permaculture, and its basic principles. We look at soil maintenance, natural fertilizers, and how to start your very own no-dig food garden, by using sheet-mulching and […]
Hallo, I am very interested in obtaining Spanish moss (oumans baard). I had some in my garden but it was stolen. We stay in Brackenfell, Cape Town and I would appreciate if you could let me know where I can obtain this plant. Kind regards. Magda Maritz
- Shmuel Goldstein: Potato plants are NOT poisonous for rock rabbits. ...
- Pitsi: Hi every1 im looking for advise or help just wanna...
- bronwyn hawkes: Hi, I am desperately looking for a pink double ...
- Lulama: Hi guys, I'm looking on farming Comfrey but I nee...
- Tracey: I have bitter gourd seed. Please email me what exo...
- Companion Planting Competition November 16, 2011
- How cool is spekboom? February 12, 2009
- Wanted: Jade vine creeper July 17, 2012
- Syringas March 11, 2009
- WIN: The Lazy Man’s Guide to Saving the World July 2, 2013
- August 20, 2015
- The Shore Break August 20, 2015
- The Witness Garden Show 2015 July 23, 2015
- South Africa’s Plastic Recycling Statistics for 2014 July 1, 2015
- Help identifying tree often used in landscaping June 23, 2015