Hello! Here we go! We’re off and running – crowdfunding for a container to for an eco-education hub at our nursery in Woodstock. Help us in the transformation of this space to a community resource for environmental education and hands-on experience: “We have managed to transform this space from a pile of rubble to an […]
Hello fellow foodies and greenies, This Saturday Tyisa Nabanye, an urban agriculture organisation in Cape Town, is hosting a volunteer planting day to celebrate Earth Day. Join them in extending their garden, planting trees and feasting on a delicious (gifted) lunch on the slopes of Signal Hill. For more information follow this link : https://on.fb.me/1DF0uz8 Hope […]
I’m gonna to make some seed bombs this weekend, to scatter around my neighborhood before the rains start in Cape Town. Basically, a seed bomb is a combination of soil and seeds, made into a ball, that you throw in hard to reach places. The seeds then germinate, with a ready made soil base. I’d […]
- Pitsi: Hi every1 im looking for advise or help just wanna...
- bronwyn hawkes: Hi, I am desperately looking for a pink double ...
- Lulama: Hi guys, I'm looking on farming Comfrey but I nee...
- Tracey: I have bitter gourd seed. Please email me what exo...
- Sandra Pool: Does this tree like water. We have an underground...
- Companion Planting Competition November 16, 2011
- How cool is spekboom? February 12, 2009
- Wanted: Jade vine creeper July 17, 2012
- Syringas March 11, 2009
- WIN: The Lazy Man’s Guide to Saving the World July 2, 2013
- August 20, 2015
- The Shore Break August 20, 2015
- The Witness Garden Show 2015 July 23, 2015
- South Africa’s Plastic Recycling Statistics for 2014 July 1, 2015
- Help identifying tree often used in landscaping June 23, 2015