Hello! Here we go! We’re off and running – crowdfunding for a container to for an eco-education hub at our nursery in Woodstock. Help us in the transformation of this space to a community resource for environmental education and hands-on experience: “We have managed to transform this space from a pile of rubble to an […]
Hello fellow foodies and greenies, This Saturday Tyisa Nabanye, an urban agriculture organisation in Cape Town, is hosting a volunteer planting day to celebrate Earth Day. Join them in extending their garden, planting trees and feasting on a delicious (gifted) lunch on the slopes of Signal Hill. For more information follow this link : https://on.fb.me/1DF0uz8 Hope […]
I’m gonna to make some seed bombs this weekend, to scatter around my neighborhood before the rains start in Cape Town. Basically, a seed bomb is a combination of soil and seeds, made into a ball, that you throw in hard to reach places. The seeds then germinate, with a ready made soil base. I’d […]
- Personal Yoga studio!? Ahh.. a girl can dream, right?: […] Read More […]...
- Rakesh Singh: I am selling 100% Raw Organic Tumeric Root. We'v...
- Trizar: Good day I am a graduate in Horticultural stud...
- Lynette: Hi Jan, please let me know if and where I can also...
- Anja: I don't even know how I stopped up here, but I a...
- Companion Planting Competition November 16, 2011
- How cool is spekboom? February 12, 2009
- Wanted: Jade vine creeper July 17, 2012
- Syringas March 11, 2009
- Plants to scare off rock dassies? July 9, 2012
- August 20, 2015
- The Shore Break August 20, 2015
- The Witness Garden Show 2015 July 23, 2015
- South Africa’s Plastic Recycling Statistics for 2014 July 1, 2015
- Help identifying tree often used in landscaping June 23, 2015