One of our succulents has recently developed a white, furry fungus on it’s stem. Any suggestions on what it could be and how to fix it?
WANTED: Nerines in exchange for different Clivias, indigenous trees, lemon grass or Daylilies. Nicola, Kirstenhof, Cape Peninsula. Tel: 021 701 2847
Hi there, When we moved in there was newly planted buffalo grass in our back garden (south facing), this was about 2 yrs ago and it has died. We think it is because there is little sun, lots of trees and poor soil preparation, i think there is building rubble underneath the soil. We would […]
- Personal Yoga studio!? Ahh.. a girl can dream, right?: […] Read More […]...
- Rakesh Singh: I am selling 100% Raw Organic Tumeric Root. We'v...
- Trizar: Good day I am a graduate in Horticultural stud...
- Lynette: Hi Jan, please let me know if and where I can also...
- Anja: I don't even know how I stopped up here, but I a...
- Companion Planting Competition November 16, 2011
- How cool is spekboom? February 12, 2009
- Wanted: Jade vine creeper July 17, 2012
- Syringas March 11, 2009
- Plants to scare off rock dassies? July 9, 2012
- August 20, 2015
- The Shore Break August 20, 2015
- The Witness Garden Show 2015 July 23, 2015
- South Africa’s Plastic Recycling Statistics for 2014 July 1, 2015
- Help identifying tree often used in landscaping June 23, 2015