Hi everyone, I am looking to buy fresh comfrey leaves or a comfrey plant in Durban and surrounding areas. Am willing to collect. Could anyone help? Thanks so much, Priya
I have this plant in my garden and I need to know what it is, it is a very fast grower and already higher than the roof. The leaves grow cylindrical around the stems and it now has green berry like “fruit” in a cluster. Can someone please help?
For sustainable and practical organic farming, there really is no better set up than a polytunnel. Also known as ‘hoop houses’, polytunnels protect crops from harsh weather conditions and create an optimal environment for your produce to flourish all year round. Some polytunnels can be expensive and as hi-tech as you like but if you’re […]
I am looking for the Scarlet Jade Vine (Mucuna bennettii),cuttings or seed .I live in Pretoria but will travel to collect. Dit is nie n maklike plant,ek sal dit ook geniet om met mense tepraat wat suksesvol is met hul kweek. Gilleam firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shmuel Goldstein: Potato plants are NOT poisonous for rock rabbits. ...
- Pitsi: Hi every1 im looking for advise or help just wanna...
- bronwyn hawkes: Hi, I am desperately looking for a pink double ...
- Lulama: Hi guys, I'm looking on farming Comfrey but I nee...
- Tracey: I have bitter gourd seed. Please email me what exo...
- Companion Planting Competition November 16, 2011
- How cool is spekboom? February 12, 2009
- Wanted: Jade vine creeper July 17, 2012
- Syringas March 11, 2009
- WIN: The Lazy Man’s Guide to Saving the World July 2, 2013
- August 20, 2015
- The Shore Break August 20, 2015
- The Witness Garden Show 2015 July 23, 2015
- South Africa’s Plastic Recycling Statistics for 2014 July 1, 2015
- Help identifying tree often used in landscaping June 23, 2015