The Giant Flag is a legacy project of vast proportions, a celebration of the spirit of South Africa and her people. The aim is to build a giant flag made up of millions of coloured desert cacti and succulents, and a four-megawatt solar field, in an area that was previously completely barren. Effectively viewable from space […]
Archive | December, 2014
I’m from Midrand Johannesburg. I am looking for curryleaf tree seeds. Can anyone help? Aneil
- Personal Yoga studio!? Ahh.. a girl can dream, right?: […] Read More […]...
- Rakesh Singh: I am selling 100% Raw Organic Tumeric Root. We'v...
- Trizar: Good day I am a graduate in Horticultural stud...
- Lynette: Hi Jan, please let me know if and where I can also...
- Anja: I don't even know how I stopped up here, but I a...
- Companion Planting Competition November 16, 2011
- How cool is spekboom? February 12, 2009
- Wanted: Jade vine creeper July 17, 2012
- Syringas March 11, 2009
- Plants to scare off rock dassies? July 9, 2012
- August 20, 2015
- The Shore Break August 20, 2015
- The Witness Garden Show 2015 July 23, 2015
- South Africa’s Plastic Recycling Statistics for 2014 July 1, 2015
- Help identifying tree often used in landscaping June 23, 2015
aloe cactus cape Cape Town climate change comfrey COP17 coral tree durban Durban Botanic Gardens eastern cape flower food fynbos greenpop how to indigenous Indigenous Plant Fair insects Karoo kitchen garden kwazulu-natal Mining orchid organic permaculture pot plant recycling sa blog awards seeds soil spekboom succulent sustainability table mountain transkei travel tree urban farming water wild coast wild dagga wild garlic xolobeni xolobeni mining