Hello everybody. I was wondering if anybody had some saffron bulbs to share with me. I was hoping to plant some this spring, after discovering what a beautiful flower the plant has; however, up till now I’ve had no luck trying to source the bulbs. I’m based in Johannesburg – Fordsburg area. Thanks Joe email@example.com
Hi. I am new to page and container gardening. I stay in University Estate – only been there 2 years. So not sure what grows or not there – but I am looking at doing container gardening as my garden is not flat and I have cats that I don’t want near my veggies. Is […]
Hi, I live in Bellville and can not find any shallot bulbs or shallot seed in the Western Cape. Can anyone tell me where to find some bulbs or seed? I’m willing to pay postage and other expences. Please help!!!! Louw le Roux 0834217247
Rainfall being close to all gardeners hearts, I thought I’d start here! Does anybody know which website to use to get a comparison of this year’s rainfall with previous years? (The jury still seems to be out on whether we’re in an El Nino phase and if so how potent it is).
- Pitsi: Hi every1 im looking for advise or help just wanna...
- bronwyn hawkes: Hi, I am desperately looking for a pink double ...
- Lulama: Hi guys, I'm looking on farming Comfrey but I nee...
- Tracey: I have bitter gourd seed. Please email me what exo...
- Sandra Pool: Does this tree like water. We have an underground...
- Companion Planting Competition November 16, 2011
- How cool is spekboom? February 12, 2009
- Wanted: Jade vine creeper July 17, 2012
- Syringas March 11, 2009
- WIN: The Lazy Man’s Guide to Saving the World July 2, 2013
- August 20, 2015
- The Shore Break August 20, 2015
- The Witness Garden Show 2015 July 23, 2015
- South Africa’s Plastic Recycling Statistics for 2014 July 1, 2015
- Help identifying tree often used in landscaping June 23, 2015