Good Morning, I have a friend whose dog is allergic to grass . What could he plant as an alternative? Thanks and Regards, Diane
Hello, Just found your blog as I was searching the net for turmeric bulbs. Have been searching for a long time, but with no luck. Would you know where I can get some for planting? I live in Johannesburg. Much appreciated, Marita Palazzo email@example.com
Glistening like some delectable sugary surprise. I’m not sure of the name of this particular plant, but then so rare and endemic are the flora species of the Richtersveld that not many others know either. The climate here is harsh. Summer temps soar to 60 degrees (Celsius). Nights are cool and bring with them heavy […]
I am wanting to make an indigenous grassland in part of my garden and would love any seeds and/or plants if anyone has any. Thanks very much, Amy (Pmb, KZN)
Dear all on Sprig Please see attached for details of our next fund-raising talk: EPIPHYTIC ORCHIDS IN THE KZN AREA, by eThekwini’s Teddy Govender, at the Durban Botanic Gardens Visitors Centre, on Sunday, 22 June at 15h00. Please kindly book in advance, for catering purposes, to email: firstname.lastname@example.org. 20140622-Epiphytic-Orchids-talk.pdf
- NIK: Looks like a Mimosa tree to me....
- Beth White: I have a River indigo tree that has seeded itself ...
- Jessica: Those are almost certainly Makowe mushrooms which ...
- itumeleng maduna: Hey ,i'm presently having a project at school and...
- Shmuel Goldstein: Potato plants are NOT poisonous for rock rabbits. ...
- Companion Planting Competition November 16, 2011
- How cool is spekboom? February 12, 2009
- Wanted: Jade vine creeper July 17, 2012
- Syringas March 11, 2009
- WIN: The Lazy Man’s Guide to Saving the World July 2, 2013
- August 20, 2015
- The Shore Break August 20, 2015
- The Witness Garden Show 2015 July 23, 2015
- South Africa’s Plastic Recycling Statistics for 2014 July 1, 2015
- Help identifying tree often used in landscaping June 23, 2015