Hello, Have to share my Medinilla plant. It’s been flowering since Oct last year after I gave it a drastic hair cut and looks as if it will go on forever. Do you know anything about them? Had to share the roots of this tree at the St James Boutique Hotel in Innes Rd as […]
Cities may seem like the last place you could grown your own food, but with urban farming techniques you can grow produce on a balcony, in an alley, or even on the roof! Join Curiosity Campus and our permaculture expert Tarryn Rice for an introduction to urban farming where we’ll give you everything you need to […]
The Creighton Aloe Festival will be held on the 5th and 6th July 2014. See more details on the Aloe Train, which allows for great aloe viewing, here: https://www.toocee.co.za/aloe.html
Hi All, I’m looking for 2 Elderflower plants, can anyone help ? I live in Port Elizabeth… Best Regards Nicole
Click the image for the full article…
- Shmuel Goldstein: Potato plants are NOT poisonous for rock rabbits. ...
- Pitsi: Hi every1 im looking for advise or help just wanna...
- bronwyn hawkes: Hi, I am desperately looking for a pink double ...
- Lulama: Hi guys, I'm looking on farming Comfrey but I nee...
- Tracey: I have bitter gourd seed. Please email me what exo...
- Companion Planting Competition November 16, 2011
- How cool is spekboom? February 12, 2009
- Wanted: Jade vine creeper July 17, 2012
- Syringas March 11, 2009
- WIN: The Lazy Man’s Guide to Saving the World July 2, 2013
- August 20, 2015
- The Shore Break August 20, 2015
- The Witness Garden Show 2015 July 23, 2015
- South Africa’s Plastic Recycling Statistics for 2014 July 1, 2015
- Help identifying tree often used in landscaping June 23, 2015