Hello, Have to share my Medinilla plant. It’s been flowering since Oct last year after I gave it a drastic hair cut and looks as if it will go on forever. Do you know anything about them? Had to share the roots of this tree at the St James Boutique Hotel in Innes Rd as […]
Cities may seem like the last place you could grown your own food, but with urban farming techniques you can grow produce on a balcony, in an alley, or even on the roof! Join Curiosity Campus and our permaculture expert Tarryn Rice for an introduction to urban farming where we’ll give you everything you need to […]
The Creighton Aloe Festival will be held on the 5th and 6th July 2014. See more details on the Aloe Train, which allows for great aloe viewing, here: https://www.toocee.co.za/aloe.html
Hi All, I’m looking for 2 Elderflower plants, can anyone help ? I live in Port Elizabeth… Best Regards Nicole
Click the image for the full article…
- Vusi: I am looking for seeds for iboza very urgent ...
- Personal Yoga studio!? Ahh.. a girl can dream, right?: […] Read More […]...
- Rakesh Singh: I am selling 100% Raw Organic Tumeric Root. We'v...
- Trizar: Good day I am a graduate in Horticultural stud...
- Lynette: Hi Jan, please let me know if and where I can also...
- Companion Planting Competition November 16, 2011
- How cool is spekboom? February 12, 2009
- Wanted: Jade vine creeper July 17, 2012
- Syringas March 11, 2009
- Plants to scare off rock dassies? July 9, 2012
- August 20, 2015
- The Shore Break August 20, 2015
- The Witness Garden Show 2015 July 23, 2015
- South Africa’s Plastic Recycling Statistics for 2014 July 1, 2015
- Help identifying tree often used in landscaping June 23, 2015