I was recently in Stanford in the Western Cape and bought this strange plant (see pics below) from a shopkeeper who had bought it from a man from Zimbabwe. Apparently, they had orchids growing on them and some were carved in the shape of animals. The ‘trunk’ appears to be a root system and the […]
Hallo everybody! I am desperately looking for Flowering dogwood (Cornus Florida) plants / cuttings as well as Verbascum plants / seeds ( particularly Raspberry ripple or similar). Can anybody help or refer me to someone that can? Kind regards Liezel
Hell to All, I have a flat with a smallish balcony. I am not from Cape Town and am wondering what the best food plants to plant in the autumn and winter are? Any suggestions most welcome. Thanks, Sharon
Please see attached for our course about snakebites to be held on 18 May. Snakebite-Course.pdf
Hello, I am writing about hi-tech garden gadgets and/or online garden shopping . I am interested in hearing which gadgets people use in their gardens, what they shop for online and which, if any, mobile apps they find useful for gardening. Any info in the comments would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Patricia
- Vusi: I am looking for seeds for iboza very urgent ...
- Personal Yoga studio!? Ahh.. a girl can dream, right?: […] Read More […]...
- Rakesh Singh: I am selling 100% Raw Organic Tumeric Root. We'v...
- Trizar: Good day I am a graduate in Horticultural stud...
- Lynette: Hi Jan, please let me know if and where I can also...
- Companion Planting Competition November 16, 2011
- How cool is spekboom? February 12, 2009
- Wanted: Jade vine creeper July 17, 2012
- Syringas March 11, 2009
- Plants to scare off rock dassies? July 9, 2012
- August 20, 2015
- The Shore Break August 20, 2015
- The Witness Garden Show 2015 July 23, 2015
- South Africa’s Plastic Recycling Statistics for 2014 July 1, 2015
- Help identifying tree often used in landscaping June 23, 2015