I was recently in Stanford in the Western Cape and bought this strange plant (see pics below) from a shopkeeper who had bought it from a man from Zimbabwe. Apparently, they had orchids growing on them and some were carved in the shape of animals. The ‘trunk’ appears to be a root system and the […]
Hallo everybody! I am desperately looking for Flowering dogwood (Cornus Florida) plants / cuttings as well as Verbascum plants / seeds ( particularly Raspberry ripple or similar). Can anybody help or refer me to someone that can? Kind regards Liezel
Hell to All, I have a flat with a smallish balcony. I am not from Cape Town and am wondering what the best food plants to plant in the autumn and winter are? Any suggestions most welcome. Thanks, Sharon
Please see attached for our course about snakebites to be held on 18 May. Snakebite-Course.pdf
Hello, I am writing about hi-tech garden gadgets and/or online garden shopping . I am interested in hearing which gadgets people use in their gardens, what they shop for online and which, if any, mobile apps they find useful for gardening. Any info in the comments would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Patricia
- Shmuel Goldstein: Potato plants are NOT poisonous for rock rabbits. ...
- Pitsi: Hi every1 im looking for advise or help just wanna...
- bronwyn hawkes: Hi, I am desperately looking for a pink double ...
- Lulama: Hi guys, I'm looking on farming Comfrey but I nee...
- Tracey: I have bitter gourd seed. Please email me what exo...
- Companion Planting Competition November 16, 2011
- How cool is spekboom? February 12, 2009
- Wanted: Jade vine creeper July 17, 2012
- Syringas March 11, 2009
- WIN: The Lazy Man’s Guide to Saving the World July 2, 2013
- August 20, 2015
- The Shore Break August 20, 2015
- The Witness Garden Show 2015 July 23, 2015
- South Africa’s Plastic Recycling Statistics for 2014 July 1, 2015
- Help identifying tree often used in landscaping June 23, 2015