The Creating Schools Programme adopts a holistic approach to education, focusing not only on the development of the learners in the schools, but also on the advancement of the community as a whole. The food garden at Vele Secondary School is a great example of how a school can form the nucleus of a community, […]
Have a look at the attached infographic – it takes you through the planting season in South Africa. Showing you what plants can be planted in every month of the year. Helping you to create your own vegetable garden in your home! By Jade, Durban www.4everdeck.co.za
Hi I live in Pinetown (Durban) and looking for Arums and red hot pokers plants. Thanks!
How can I get some quantity of Tetradenia riparia plant? I need it for my research studies. Thanks, Collins
Wanted: Dioscorea Elephanipes plant. Also looking for Dioscorea Sylvatica and Trachyandra Tertilis plants. Any info would help please? And Thanks. Gabriel
- Vusi: I am looking for seeds for iboza very urgent ...
- Personal Yoga studio!? Ahh.. a girl can dream, right?: […] Read More […]...
- Rakesh Singh: I am selling 100% Raw Organic Tumeric Root. We'v...
- Trizar: Good day I am a graduate in Horticultural stud...
- Lynette: Hi Jan, please let me know if and where I can also...
- Companion Planting Competition November 16, 2011
- How cool is spekboom? February 12, 2009
- Wanted: Jade vine creeper July 17, 2012
- Syringas March 11, 2009
- Plants to scare off rock dassies? July 9, 2012
- August 20, 2015
- The Shore Break August 20, 2015
- The Witness Garden Show 2015 July 23, 2015
- South Africa’s Plastic Recycling Statistics for 2014 July 1, 2015
- Help identifying tree often used in landscaping June 23, 2015