The Creating Schools Programme adopts a holistic approach to education, focusing not only on the development of the learners in the schools, but also on the advancement of the community as a whole. The food garden at Vele Secondary School is a great example of how a school can form the nucleus of a community, […]
Have a look at the attached infographic – it takes you through the planting season in South Africa. Showing you what plants can be planted in every month of the year. Helping you to create your own vegetable garden in your home! By Jade, Durban www.4everdeck.co.za
Hi I live in Pinetown (Durban) and looking for Arums and red hot pokers plants. Thanks!
How can I get some quantity of Tetradenia riparia plant? I need it for my research studies. Thanks, Collins
Wanted: Dioscorea Elephanipes plant. Also looking for Dioscorea Sylvatica and Trachyandra Tertilis plants. Any info would help please? And Thanks. Gabriel
- Shmuel Goldstein: Potato plants are NOT poisonous for rock rabbits. ...
- Pitsi: Hi every1 im looking for advise or help just wanna...
- bronwyn hawkes: Hi, I am desperately looking for a pink double ...
- Lulama: Hi guys, I'm looking on farming Comfrey but I nee...
- Tracey: I have bitter gourd seed. Please email me what exo...
- Companion Planting Competition November 16, 2011
- How cool is spekboom? February 12, 2009
- Wanted: Jade vine creeper July 17, 2012
- Syringas March 11, 2009
- WIN: The Lazy Man’s Guide to Saving the World July 2, 2013
- August 20, 2015
- The Shore Break August 20, 2015
- The Witness Garden Show 2015 July 23, 2015
- South Africa’s Plastic Recycling Statistics for 2014 July 1, 2015
- Help identifying tree often used in landscaping June 23, 2015