This beauty growing in my garden. Cindy. Durbanville.
Does anybody have a solution to the above. I don’t want to use pesticides and poison in my garden but the slugs and snails have turned my clivias and orchids into a salad bar. Will talcum powder work? Cindy. Durbanville. Western Cape
I am looking for bitter melon seeds, also known as bitter gourd, foo gwah or karela. I can swap almost any vegetable seed or wouldn’t mind paying either. I am in Pretoria. Thanks, Sarina.
Dear bloggers, I hope you can help me! I have heard that there is a gel available to put on the trees that keeps fruitflies away. Has anybody heard of that, and where will I be able to find it. I live in McGregor, Western Cape. Growing-greetings, Monica
Hi there, I need help in getting my Hydrangeas to flourish. I also want to plant pincushion proteas along my driveway. Any advice? And also, I’m looking for an ‘indigenous nursery’ somewhere in my area with is Pinetown, Kwazulu-Natal. Thanks guys. Brenda
- Pitsi: Hi every1 im looking for advise or help just wanna...
- bronwyn hawkes: Hi, I am desperately looking for a pink double ...
- Lulama: Hi guys, I'm looking on farming Comfrey but I nee...
- Tracey: I have bitter gourd seed. Please email me what exo...
- Sandra Pool: Does this tree like water. We have an underground...
- Companion Planting Competition November 16, 2011
- How cool is spekboom? February 12, 2009
- Wanted: Jade vine creeper July 17, 2012
- Syringas March 11, 2009
- WIN: The Lazy Man’s Guide to Saving the World July 2, 2013
- August 20, 2015
- The Shore Break August 20, 2015
- The Witness Garden Show 2015 July 23, 2015
- South Africa’s Plastic Recycling Statistics for 2014 July 1, 2015
- Help identifying tree often used in landscaping June 23, 2015