This beauty growing in my garden. Cindy. Durbanville.
Does anybody have a solution to the above. I don’t want to use pesticides and poison in my garden but the slugs and snails have turned my clivias and orchids into a salad bar. Will talcum powder work? Cindy. Durbanville. Western Cape
I am looking for bitter melon seeds, also known as bitter gourd, foo gwah or karela. I can swap almost any vegetable seed or wouldn’t mind paying either. I am in Pretoria. Thanks, Sarina.
Dear bloggers, I hope you can help me! I have heard that there is a gel available to put on the trees that keeps fruitflies away. Has anybody heard of that, and where will I be able to find it. I live in McGregor, Western Cape. Growing-greetings, Monica
Hi there, I need help in getting my Hydrangeas to flourish. I also want to plant pincushion proteas along my driveway. Any advice? And also, I’m looking for an ‘indigenous nursery’ somewhere in my area with is Pinetown, Kwazulu-Natal. Thanks guys. Brenda
- Personal Yoga studio!? Ahh.. a girl can dream, right?: […] Read More […]...
- Rakesh Singh: I am selling 100% Raw Organic Tumeric Root. We'v...
- Trizar: Good day I am a graduate in Horticultural stud...
- Lynette: Hi Jan, please let me know if and where I can also...
- Anja: I don't even know how I stopped up here, but I a...
- Companion Planting Competition November 16, 2011
- How cool is spekboom? February 12, 2009
- Wanted: Jade vine creeper July 17, 2012
- Syringas March 11, 2009
- Plants to scare off rock dassies? July 9, 2012
- August 20, 2015
- The Shore Break August 20, 2015
- The Witness Garden Show 2015 July 23, 2015
- South Africa’s Plastic Recycling Statistics for 2014 July 1, 2015
- Help identifying tree often used in landscaping June 23, 2015