Hi there looking for Elderflower plant in Durban. Thanks! Beate, Durban Berea
BY Harumi Ozawa Agence France-Presse Nov 5, 2008 TOKYO — Tomohiro Kitazawa makes an unlikely farmer. He works neither under the sun nor in the fields, instead reporting for duty in the bustling heart of Tokyo. As Japan’s capital city struggles with problems from food safety to global warming to unemployment, a growing number of […]
I love propagating plants and have a wonderful collection of spekboom, campfire crassula and even aloe vera plants that have grown well and are ready to be planted out. If you are interested in any of the above, give me a call. I live in Sunset Beach along the West Coast. Sue Maxwell 0827055585
I spotted this awesome green wall outside the eThekwini Municipality’s City Architects office – I think they’ve done a good job.
- Vusi: I am looking for seeds for iboza very urgent ...
- Personal Yoga studio!? Ahh.. a girl can dream, right?: […] Read More […]...
- Rakesh Singh: I am selling 100% Raw Organic Tumeric Root. We'v...
- Trizar: Good day I am a graduate in Horticultural stud...
- Lynette: Hi Jan, please let me know if and where I can also...
- Companion Planting Competition November 16, 2011
- How cool is spekboom? February 12, 2009
- Wanted: Jade vine creeper July 17, 2012
- Syringas March 11, 2009
- Plants to scare off rock dassies? July 9, 2012
- August 20, 2015
- The Shore Break August 20, 2015
- The Witness Garden Show 2015 July 23, 2015
- South Africa’s Plastic Recycling Statistics for 2014 July 1, 2015
- Help identifying tree often used in landscaping June 23, 2015