Check out this crazy, Medusa-like succulent my friend Kirsty has. Anyone recognise it and can provide me with some more information? I’d like to have my own, do you think it will grow from a cutting?
Check out this awesome moss circle my parents discovered in their garden. It’s grown around a secluded cement storm water cover. I’m thinking we could add some ferns and other such plants and create a woodland-themed corner. What do you think?
Save Our Sands (SOS) Mtunzini SOS (Save Our Sands) Mtunzini the joint campaign of the Mtunzini Conservancy to address the proposed sand dune mining to the North and the South of Mtunzini. The Mtunzini Conservancy (Reg. No. 2007/006455/08) is a NPC with Section 18A tax status and can issue tax certificates for donations made. […]
When my wife’s parents first came to visit us in South Africa from France they tried to buy us a gift. The first option was a TV (we didn’t want one), the second was a dishwasher (I wanted it!! but we didn’t have space in the flat :-(), the third was a Nespresso coffee machine, […]
There are three planters in the foyer of the office building I work at. They are large, triangular and could be quite attractive. Unfortunately they get no natural light or rain water! For the past couple of years I have been attempting to grow a variety of plants in them, with no luck. Can anyone […]
- NIK: Looks like a Mimosa tree to me....
- Beth White: I have a River indigo tree that has seeded itself ...
- Jessica: Those are almost certainly Makowe mushrooms which ...
- itumeleng maduna: Hey ,i'm presently having a project at school and...
- Shmuel Goldstein: Potato plants are NOT poisonous for rock rabbits. ...
- Companion Planting Competition November 16, 2011
- How cool is spekboom? February 12, 2009
- Wanted: Jade vine creeper July 17, 2012
- Syringas March 11, 2009
- WIN: The Lazy Man’s Guide to Saving the World July 2, 2013
- August 20, 2015
- The Shore Break August 20, 2015
- The Witness Garden Show 2015 July 23, 2015
- South Africa’s Plastic Recycling Statistics for 2014 July 1, 2015
- Help identifying tree often used in landscaping June 23, 2015