After the holiday season we had loads of recycling to do. My friend, Joe, and I, packed his small rental car to the brim and still managed to squeeze in some of our friends’ recycling. We dropped all of this off at the Sea Point Recycling Depot. It was great to see that the depot had been decorated with recycled paraphernalia including bottles, figurines, chinese lanterns, different coloured chairs, an old Christmas tree and pot plants.
- NIK: Looks like a Mimosa tree to me....
- Beth White: I have a River indigo tree that has seeded itself ...
- Jessica: Those are almost certainly Makowe mushrooms which ...
- itumeleng maduna: Hey ,i'm presently having a project at school and...
- Shmuel Goldstein: Potato plants are NOT poisonous for rock rabbits. ...
- Companion Planting Competition November 16, 2011
- How cool is spekboom? February 12, 2009
- Wanted: Jade vine creeper July 17, 2012
- Syringas March 11, 2009
- WIN: The Lazy Man’s Guide to Saving the World July 2, 2013
- August 20, 2015
- The Shore Break August 20, 2015
- The Witness Garden Show 2015 July 23, 2015
- South Africa’s Plastic Recycling Statistics for 2014 July 1, 2015
- Help identifying tree often used in landscaping June 23, 2015
aloe cactus cape Cape Town climate change comfrey COP17 coral tree durban Durban Botanic Gardens eastern cape flower food fynbos greenpop how to indigenous Indigenous Plant Fair insects Karoo kitchen garden kwazulu-natal Mining orchid organic permaculture pot plant recycling sa blog awards seeds soil spekboom succulent sustainability table mountain transkei travel tree urban farming water wild coast wild dagga wild garlic xolobeni xolobeni mining