HALLO DAAR. Jammer ek kan nie in Engels skryf nie, ek is te ontsteld. Ek bly in die Vrystaat, sien. Hier het ‘n Indiese spreeu in my swaeltjie nes ingetrek. Gee asb dringend raad. Hoe kry ek hom uit en weg. asb liewer weg?! Lets try the English. On my front stoop there’s a nest […]
A few months back a retaining wall at my parents house collapsed. Luckily no-one was hurt, but my dad decided this was an opportunity to rebuild it as a green wall. The structure of the wall includes large support beams and a steel-mesh, holding up sandbags filled with soil. We started an ad-hoc planting programme, […]
A new book, What a Plant Knows: A Field Guide to the Senses, by scientist Daniel Chamovitz suggests that plants can see, feel, smell and remember. Maybe Prince Charles was on to something when he talked to his plants? Maria Popova, in a review for Brain Pickings, writes: Plants, it turns out, possess a sensory […]
- Shmuel Goldstein: Potato plants are NOT poisonous for rock rabbits. ...
- Pitsi: Hi every1 im looking for advise or help just wanna...
- bronwyn hawkes: Hi, I am desperately looking for a pink double ...
- Lulama: Hi guys, I'm looking on farming Comfrey but I nee...
- Tracey: I have bitter gourd seed. Please email me what exo...
- Companion Planting Competition November 16, 2011
- How cool is spekboom? February 12, 2009
- Wanted: Jade vine creeper July 17, 2012
- Syringas March 11, 2009
- WIN: The Lazy Man’s Guide to Saving the World July 2, 2013
- August 20, 2015
- The Shore Break August 20, 2015
- The Witness Garden Show 2015 July 23, 2015
- South Africa’s Plastic Recycling Statistics for 2014 July 1, 2015
- Help identifying tree often used in landscaping June 23, 2015