Hi Sprig I posted a while ago about my air plants, and since then I’ve become more and more interested in them and picked up a few more. Recently I’ve been seeing staghorn ferns in loads of decor magazines and blogs, and with a bit of research I found out they’re also epiphytes (air plants […]
Amorphophallus titanum (Araceae), also called the “cadaverous flower” is one of nature’s jewels that so many may never see. The largest flower in the world was blooming in Mexico recently, measuring two meters high and weighing 75 kilos. It has the peculiarity of blooming only during three days every 40 years. You’d only see it […]
A couple of months back, Garden and Home magazine did an awesome feature on us and Sprig. For those who didn’t get a chance to read it, we’re finally got around to scanning a copy. Thanks to journalist Patricia McCracken for the excellent article! Click to read ‘A Flourishing Network’ …
Hi I am looking for a fig tree I live in Pinetown, Kwa-Zulu Natal. Anne
I took the advice from Lorraine in June this year and look how my cycad has come back to life! I trimmed all the fronds as I really couldn’t look at them anymore. My husband took these photos over the last three Saturdays and I think my cycad now poses when he comes along. One […]
- Personal Yoga studio!? Ahh.. a girl can dream, right?: […] Read More […]...
- Rakesh Singh: I am selling 100% Raw Organic Tumeric Root. We'v...
- Trizar: Good day I am a graduate in Horticultural stud...
- Lynette: Hi Jan, please let me know if and where I can also...
- Anja: I don't even know how I stopped up here, but I a...
- Companion Planting Competition November 16, 2011
- How cool is spekboom? February 12, 2009
- Wanted: Jade vine creeper July 17, 2012
- Syringas March 11, 2009
- Plants to scare off rock dassies? July 9, 2012
- August 20, 2015
- The Shore Break August 20, 2015
- The Witness Garden Show 2015 July 23, 2015
- South Africa’s Plastic Recycling Statistics for 2014 July 1, 2015
- Help identifying tree often used in landscaping June 23, 2015