We’ve made it easier for all our readers to access the Sprig blog on their mobile phones. A script on our server will automatically detect that you’re on a mobile phone and redirect you to a site optimised for the small screen (but with the same awesome content and functionality).
Hi, I saw this plant in the botanic gardens the other day and would like to know: a) Which plant it is b) If it is indigenous c) What type of growing environments it prefers, ie. shade, amount of water etc Please let me know! Kim (more…)
Hello all, Please find below all the autumn courses happening at Berg en Dal. Warm regards, Alex Berg en Dal Natural Building Course Permaculture Design Course Permaculture Internship Training of Trainers
Hi guys, Please help! My tomatoes are fried! And still green! 🙁 I’m not really sure what happened, as my tomato plants were thriving and I was expecting a bumper crop. All of a sudden, the leaves start turning a sandy colour and the bottom of each tomato started going black, as in the pics. […]
Hey Sprig Do you know anyone in Joburg who does urban community gardens? I’d really like to get involved/volunteer/learn. Found Urbanharvest but they seem to be Capetown based 🙁 Nev
- Pitsi: Hi every1 im looking for advise or help just wanna...
- bronwyn hawkes: Hi, I am desperately looking for a pink double ...
- Lulama: Hi guys, I'm looking on farming Comfrey but I nee...
- Tracey: I have bitter gourd seed. Please email me what exo...
- Sandra Pool: Does this tree like water. We have an underground...
- Companion Planting Competition November 16, 2011
- How cool is spekboom? February 12, 2009
- Wanted: Jade vine creeper July 17, 2012
- Syringas March 11, 2009
- WIN: The Lazy Man’s Guide to Saving the World July 2, 2013
- August 20, 2015
- The Shore Break August 20, 2015
- The Witness Garden Show 2015 July 23, 2015
- South Africa’s Plastic Recycling Statistics for 2014 July 1, 2015
- Help identifying tree often used in landscaping June 23, 2015