For 3 weeks in July 2012, Greenpop is hosting a reforestation and conservation education project in Livingstone, in partnership with Zambezi Nkuku.
Trees for Zambia
Zambia has the second highest deforestation rate in the world! In an effort to fight this drastic deforestation, Greenpop is planting 5,000 to 10,000 trees in Livingstone and spreading education. Interested in volunteering?
Find out more at https://www.greenpop.org/projects/trees-for-zambia/
- LT: Hi I want Wild Indigo, scientific name Baptisia ti...
- Sanet: I have 1m + size Jade vines available please conta...
- BM Gordon: Hi. I am also looking for Karela or bitter gourd s...
- Mary: The slinga berry ( syringa, China berry etc) ...an...
- Patrick: We can talk about it if you call me on 0838876803...
- Companion Planting Competition November 16, 2011
- How cool is spekboom? February 12, 2009
- Wanted: Jade vine creeper July 17, 2012
- Syringas March 11, 2009
- WIN: The Lazy Man’s Guide to Saving the World July 2, 2013
- August 20, 2015
- The Shore Break August 20, 2015
- The Witness Garden Show 2015 July 23, 2015
- South Africa’s Plastic Recycling Statistics for 2014 July 1, 2015
- Help identifying tree often used in landscaping June 23, 2015
aloe cactus cape Cape Town climate change comfrey COP17 coral tree durban Durban Botanic Gardens eastern cape flower food fynbos greenpop how to indigenous Indigenous Plant Fair insects Karoo kitchen garden kwazulu-natal Mining orchid organic permaculture pot plant recycling sa blog awards seeds soil spekboom succulent sustainability table mountain transkei travel tree urban farming water wild coast wild dagga wild garlic xolobeni xolobeni mining