Hello, It is two years since my husband bought a packet of radish seeds, which produced multi-coloured radishes in yellow, pale pink, dark pink, red, mauve and white. We went back to Builders Hardware where he bought the seeds, but they had no more. We asked them to investigate for us, and went back a […]
Hi Niall, I’ve read your blog regarding coriander seeds very interesting, however have a problem obtaining them. Could you please advise me where I can buy them from Niall. Thank you SO much! Poppie from Napier (South Africa)
We have written briefly about fracking here and here. What are your thoughts on it? Is it a viable energy source? Too much of an environmental risk? So says the reader who sent in this link to an anti-fracking petition… Do you agree with what is written below? mol-d In South Africa, the government is considering whether to remove the […]
For 3 weeks in July 2012, Greenpop is hosting a reforestation and conservation education project in Livingstone, in partnership with Zambezi Nkuku. Zambia has the second highest deforestation rate in the world! In an effort to fight this drastic deforestation, Greenpop is planting 5,000 to 10,000 trees in Livingstone and spreading education. Interested in volunteering? […]
A tomato should be round and red – right? Actually, wrong. Some tomatoes are red and round, others are yellow and oval, while others are lumpy and black. Tomatoes have been especially bred over the past 50 years to conform to the red and round stereotype (I blame the Americans), at the cost of diversity […]
- Shmuel Goldstein: Potato plants are NOT poisonous for rock rabbits. ...
- Pitsi: Hi every1 im looking for advise or help just wanna...
- bronwyn hawkes: Hi, I am desperately looking for a pink double ...
- Lulama: Hi guys, I'm looking on farming Comfrey but I nee...
- Tracey: I have bitter gourd seed. Please email me what exo...
- Companion Planting Competition November 16, 2011
- How cool is spekboom? February 12, 2009
- Wanted: Jade vine creeper July 17, 2012
- Syringas March 11, 2009
- WIN: The Lazy Man’s Guide to Saving the World July 2, 2013
- August 20, 2015
- The Shore Break August 20, 2015
- The Witness Garden Show 2015 July 23, 2015
- South Africa’s Plastic Recycling Statistics for 2014 July 1, 2015
- Help identifying tree often used in landscaping June 23, 2015