We’re closing down for Christmas and will only be back in the new year. Thanks for all the support this year and happy holidays to all! Mulch Love, Sprig
Hi Sprig Looks like we could have loads of fun with Veggie Trader. I think i am the first to join in eastern cape. Enjoy the holidays! Yours in good growing, Jeannine
Hello All, Enter your pics: https://companionplanting.blogspot.com/2011/12/living-seeds-competition.html Yours in good growing, Jeannine
I bought 4 primrose which I have in a pot on my stoop. @ of the plants produce yellow flowers continuosly, the other 2 produce only new leaves. Can you advise? Valerie Birdsall
So COP17 is now behind us but Durban is stilled geared up for green. Go check out events at the Green Hub (https://www.durbangreencorridor.co.za/greenhub/), take a cycle along the beachfront or visit the Priority Zone Rooftop Garden (free entrance, coffee for sale), pictured below. (more…)
- Vusi: I am looking for seeds for iboza very urgent ...
- Personal Yoga studio!? Ahh.. a girl can dream, right?: […] Read More […]...
- Rakesh Singh: I am selling 100% Raw Organic Tumeric Root. We'v...
- Trizar: Good day I am a graduate in Horticultural stud...
- Lynette: Hi Jan, please let me know if and where I can also...
- Companion Planting Competition November 16, 2011
- How cool is spekboom? February 12, 2009
- Wanted: Jade vine creeper July 17, 2012
- Syringas March 11, 2009
- Plants to scare off rock dassies? July 9, 2012
- August 20, 2015
- The Shore Break August 20, 2015
- The Witness Garden Show 2015 July 23, 2015
- South Africa’s Plastic Recycling Statistics for 2014 July 1, 2015
- Help identifying tree often used in landscaping June 23, 2015