Good Day All, Please find attached an invitation to the launch of eThekwini Greenhouse Gas (GHG) Emissions Inventory 2010. Please send all RSVP’s to Philile Shezi on 031 311 4579 or email email@example.com by Thursday, 3rd November 2011. At this launch eThekwini Municipality will present it’s GHG Inventory Report which outlines details of the entire […]
These bromeliads are growing in my garden. Can anyone help me in identifying them. IE there name and genus. Thank you. Jonathan
Dear friends, even though the weather is cold, the heat is slowly turning up with preparations for COP17. We are having two more Plant-for-the-Planet Academies in the next days: On Saturday, Oct 29 in Hibberdene ( https://www.plant-for-the-planet.org/en/node/16751) and on Monday, Oct 31st in New West Secondary here in Durban ( https://www.plant-for-the-planet.org/en/node/16752). If you would like […]
A personal appeal from the chair of Savebantamsklip campaign This is a community project, entirely created and funded by people like you. This petition and its effectiveness for its purpose is up to and dependent on us acting together. You are part of that community. This effort is about the power of people like us […]
Congratulations to our Consol glass competition winners, DubleDave and Dani from EcoFootprints. R500 glass vouchers should be delivered to you sooner than later…. Have fun! 🙂
- Vusi: I am looking for seeds for iboza very urgent ...
- Personal Yoga studio!? Ahh.. a girl can dream, right?: […] Read More […]...
- Rakesh Singh: I am selling 100% Raw Organic Tumeric Root. We'v...
- Trizar: Good day I am a graduate in Horticultural stud...
- Lynette: Hi Jan, please let me know if and where I can also...
- Companion Planting Competition November 16, 2011
- How cool is spekboom? February 12, 2009
- Wanted: Jade vine creeper July 17, 2012
- Syringas March 11, 2009
- Plants to scare off rock dassies? July 9, 2012
- August 20, 2015
- The Shore Break August 20, 2015
- The Witness Garden Show 2015 July 23, 2015
- South Africa’s Plastic Recycling Statistics for 2014 July 1, 2015
- Help identifying tree often used in landscaping June 23, 2015