And here is what you like about Sprig:
- I have only recently discovered Sprig, and wish I had know about it ages ago, as I really enjoy the camaraderie around gardening.
- I like the real time blogposts
- local news and information; well informed administrator; lots of queries from outsiders; format is appealing
- focus on indigenous and vegetable gardening
- Lots of variety of articles
- It’s a great site for finding out what other SA gardener’s are doing.
- I like the sense of community it creates. The images are fantastic. It has a nice clean layout, and a simple aesthetic. It’s not over the top. I like the fact that people can ask for help, and it’s easy to interact with.
- Friendly tone, interesting content, place for gardening geeks to gather.
- The fact that you have made a blog on which anyone can ask a question / make a comment / offer a snippet of information, as opposed to a blog where only you comment
- Like minded people -I enjoy the articles on organic gardening etc
- interesting relevant information about gardening and the environment written in accessible, reader friendly language
- I like the idea of a an online gardening community
- It’s local, and it has a fresh and appealing look. The contributors seem to be amateur gardeners like me, so it has a friendly feel about it.
- Nice forum to send pics and hopefully get identification from other plant lovers
Thankfully, there is very little you dislike 🙂 but we have taken some suggestions on board and will be make some changes hopefully sooner than later…