Our blog is over two years old (which is pretty old in blog years) and we’ve decided we’d like to renovate. And instead of guessing what you’d like, we’ve decided to ask you! We’ve set up a very short survey (11 questions) to get your opinion on the future of Sprig. To sweeten the deal, […]
Good Day Sprig, I’m trying to buy some Podocarpus Falcatus (yellow wood) tree seeds. Can you help? Regards, Heinz Haesloop https://www.goba.co.za
We’re in Cape Town for the long weekend and went to the City Bowl Market where they have an excellent collection of interesting succulents and cacti. Check it out www.citybowlmarket.co.za.
Dear Spriggers Happy Easter from Mol-d and myself. Hope you have a great long weekend and get loads of gardening done!
- Vusi: I am looking for seeds for iboza very urgent ...
- Personal Yoga studio!? Ahh.. a girl can dream, right?: […] Read More […]...
- Rakesh Singh: I am selling 100% Raw Organic Tumeric Root. We'v...
- Trizar: Good day I am a graduate in Horticultural stud...
- Lynette: Hi Jan, please let me know if and where I can also...
- Companion Planting Competition November 16, 2011
- How cool is spekboom? February 12, 2009
- Wanted: Jade vine creeper July 17, 2012
- Syringas March 11, 2009
- Plants to scare off rock dassies? July 9, 2012
- August 20, 2015
- The Shore Break August 20, 2015
- The Witness Garden Show 2015 July 23, 2015
- South Africa’s Plastic Recycling Statistics for 2014 July 1, 2015
- Help identifying tree often used in landscaping June 23, 2015