Our blog is over two years old (which is pretty old in blog years) and we’ve decided we’d like to renovate. And instead of guessing what you’d like, we’ve decided to ask you! We’ve set up a very short survey (11 questions) to get your opinion on the future of Sprig. To sweeten the deal, […]
Good Day Sprig, I’m trying to buy some Podocarpus Falcatus (yellow wood) tree seeds. Can you help? Regards, Heinz Haesloop https://www.goba.co.za
We’re in Cape Town for the long weekend and went to the City Bowl Market where they have an excellent collection of interesting succulents and cacti. Check it out www.citybowlmarket.co.za.
Dear Spriggers Happy Easter from Mol-d and myself. Hope you have a great long weekend and get loads of gardening done!
- NIK: Looks like a Mimosa tree to me....
- Beth White: I have a River indigo tree that has seeded itself ...
- Jessica: Those are almost certainly Makowe mushrooms which ...
- itumeleng maduna: Hey ,i'm presently having a project at school and...
- Shmuel Goldstein: Potato plants are NOT poisonous for rock rabbits. ...
- Companion Planting Competition November 16, 2011
- How cool is spekboom? February 12, 2009
- Wanted: Jade vine creeper July 17, 2012
- Syringas March 11, 2009
- WIN: The Lazy Man’s Guide to Saving the World July 2, 2013
- August 20, 2015
- The Shore Break August 20, 2015
- The Witness Garden Show 2015 July 23, 2015
- South Africa’s Plastic Recycling Statistics for 2014 July 1, 2015
- Help identifying tree often used in landscaping June 23, 2015