Ladies and gents, meet my first garden in the Cape. Cape Garden 1.0, if you will. We’re in Observatory, so plots are small, but we got lucky with a great courtyard and garden space. Three months after moving in, and having pulled up the masses of weeds which grew during winter’s wet season, my wife […]
2 Months ago I added a small still water pond to my garden in the hope of attracting more wildlife. Today I was so excited to be visited by this Wooly Necked Stork who “dropped” in for breakfast. Jean Rodel TREE FROG LANDSCAPES www.treefrogs.co.za
One of the reasons I bought the plot of land my house sits on is because it had the most incredible garden, including two royal palms at its centre. One of my palms is not looking well at all and I’m concerned that it’s going to topple over taking my neighbors’ balcony with it. I […]
We wish all our readers a happy and peaceful Christmas and New Year. Thanks for all the support in 2010 and here’s to an even better 2011! We’ll be taking a break for the next couple of weeks but continue sending in posts and making comments and we’ll respond as soon as possible. Mulch love, […]
How to be festive and green – from rentable Christmas trees and organic turkeys to original ethical gift ideas and tips on recycling electrical waste… Read all about it at The Guardian …
- Vusi: I am looking for seeds for iboza very urgent ...
- Personal Yoga studio!? Ahh.. a girl can dream, right?: […] Read More […]...
- Rakesh Singh: I am selling 100% Raw Organic Tumeric Root. We'v...
- Trizar: Good day I am a graduate in Horticultural stud...
- Lynette: Hi Jan, please let me know if and where I can also...
- Companion Planting Competition November 16, 2011
- How cool is spekboom? February 12, 2009
- Wanted: Jade vine creeper July 17, 2012
- Syringas March 11, 2009
- Plants to scare off rock dassies? July 9, 2012
- August 20, 2015
- The Shore Break August 20, 2015
- The Witness Garden Show 2015 July 23, 2015
- South Africa’s Plastic Recycling Statistics for 2014 July 1, 2015
- Help identifying tree often used in landscaping June 23, 2015