10th & 11th July 2010. Also Departs on the weekends of 3rd & 4th and 17th & 18th July. Enjoy an amazing return steam train ride from Creighton, alongside the Ngogwaan river, through thousands of beautiful & colourful Aloes where you will be able to take a spectacular photo. Enjoy on 10th & 11th July an eventful weekend with birding tours, mission tours, scenic Cycle ride; Art exhibitions Vintage engines […]
Unfortunately it has been very dry on this side of the world. For spekboom to be dying you must know when need a bit more rain. I have planted a number of trees that are surviving but not really growing. Given a bit more time and rain things will get better and more planting will […]
Could anyone ID this bug,it is being cared for by ants so it could be an aphid of some sort? JennyE
I have just started looking at possibilities for a small garden in my flat and found that there is already a wild garlic plant growing… We have already discussed its varied uses but it seems to have a few more…. (more…)
HAPPY 40th Birthday Earthday! Green Office Week in South Africa, built around Earthday 22 April, reminds everyone that our home – planet earth – is asking us to take better care of it. We abuse our precious resources, whether water or energy; we are over-fishing to the detriment of feeding our future generation; we are […]
- Shmuel Goldstein: Potato plants are NOT poisonous for rock rabbits. ...
- Pitsi: Hi every1 im looking for advise or help just wanna...
- bronwyn hawkes: Hi, I am desperately looking for a pink double ...
- Lulama: Hi guys, I'm looking on farming Comfrey but I nee...
- Tracey: I have bitter gourd seed. Please email me what exo...
- Companion Planting Competition November 16, 2011
- How cool is spekboom? February 12, 2009
- Wanted: Jade vine creeper July 17, 2012
- Syringas March 11, 2009
- WIN: The Lazy Man’s Guide to Saving the World July 2, 2013
- August 20, 2015
- The Shore Break August 20, 2015
- The Witness Garden Show 2015 July 23, 2015
- South Africa’s Plastic Recycling Statistics for 2014 July 1, 2015
- Help identifying tree often used in landscaping June 23, 2015