10th & 11th July 2010. Also Departs on the weekends of 3rd & 4th and 17th & 18th July. Enjoy an amazing return steam train ride from Creighton, alongside the Ngogwaan river, through thousands of beautiful & colourful Aloes where you will be able to take a spectacular photo. Enjoy on 10th & 11th July an eventful weekend with birding tours, mission tours, scenic Cycle ride; Art exhibitions Vintage engines […]
Unfortunately it has been very dry on this side of the world. For spekboom to be dying you must know when need a bit more rain. I have planted a number of trees that are surviving but not really growing. Given a bit more time and rain things will get better and more planting will […]
Could anyone ID this bug,it is being cared for by ants so it could be an aphid of some sort? JennyE
I have just started looking at possibilities for a small garden in my flat and found that there is already a wild garlic plant growing… We have already discussed its varied uses but it seems to have a few more…. (more…)
HAPPY 40th Birthday Earthday! Green Office Week in South Africa, built around Earthday 22 April, reminds everyone that our home – planet earth – is asking us to take better care of it. We abuse our precious resources, whether water or energy; we are over-fishing to the detriment of feeding our future generation; we are […]
- Personal Yoga studio!? Ahh.. a girl can dream, right?: […] Read More […]...
- Rakesh Singh: I am selling 100% Raw Organic Tumeric Root. We'v...
- Trizar: Good day I am a graduate in Horticultural stud...
- Lynette: Hi Jan, please let me know if and where I can also...
- Anja: I don't even know how I stopped up here, but I a...
- Companion Planting Competition November 16, 2011
- How cool is spekboom? February 12, 2009
- Wanted: Jade vine creeper July 17, 2012
- Syringas March 11, 2009
- Plants to scare off rock dassies? July 9, 2012
- August 20, 2015
- The Shore Break August 20, 2015
- The Witness Garden Show 2015 July 23, 2015
- South Africa’s Plastic Recycling Statistics for 2014 July 1, 2015
- Help identifying tree often used in landscaping June 23, 2015