I was hoping to post something ghoulish or freaky (and nature-related) 😉 for Friday the thirteenth. Instead, here are some pictures of the swallows at Mount Moreland at sunset. I suppose (more…)
Niall wrote a post about the swallows that return to our house each year to roost. Here are a few snaps of the children they have bred. It was tough to get close to them as I think they were a bit more skittish (protective of the young) but you can clearly see one of […]
- Tony: My maid used to call them magorbi mushrooms i don...
- Margaret van den Berg: I know someone who lives in Johannesburg south whe...
- david vu: I am based in UK and looking for about 4,000 curry...
- Debbie: hi all I recycle thinners if you require my ser...
- Corne Armand Els: Hi all, I am looking for comfrey plants/leaves in...
- Companion Planting Competition November 16, 2011
- How cool is spekboom? February 12, 2009
- Syringas March 11, 2009
- Wanted: Jade vine creeper July 17, 2012
- WIN: The Lazy Man’s Guide to Saving the World July 2, 2013
- August 20, 2015
- The Shore Break August 20, 2015
- The Witness Garden Show 2015 July 23, 2015
- South Africa’s Plastic Recycling Statistics for 2014 July 1, 2015
- Help identifying tree often used in landscaping June 23, 2015